Ken Sugimori (born January 27, 1966 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese video game designer, illustrator, manga artist and director. He is most famous as the character designer and art director for the Pokémon franchise. Sugimori is also credited with the art direction for other titles, including Pulseman. Sugimori drew all of the original 151 Pokémon himself. He has worked on the various Pokémon movies, trading cards, and other games like the Super Smash Bros series.
- Pokémon series: Art director and character designer.
- Mendel Palace: character design.
- Smart Ball: character design.
- Jerry Boy 2 (canceled game): character designer.
- Drill Dozer: Director and Game Designer.
- Pulseman: character designer and Artist.
- BUSHI Seiryūden Futari no Yūsya:[ character design.
- Pokémon (TV): character design.
- Pokémon: The First Movie: Original character design.
- Pokémon: The Movie 2000: Original character design.
- Pokémon 3: The Movie: Conceptual character artist.
- Pokémon 4Ever: Conceptual character artist
- Pokémon Heroes: Conceptual character artist
- Quinty (Mendel Palace)
- Jerry Boy (Smart Ball)
- Valkyrie no Bōken Gaiden: Futari no Megami (The Adventure of Valkyrie Gaiden: Two Goddess)
- Screw Breaker Gōshin Dorirurero (Drill Dozer)
- Pokémon Fushigi no Danjon Toki no Tankentai Yami no Tankentai (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness)
- Shin Maido Osawagaseshimasu
Ken Sugimori on Wikipedia.